Teddy Bare PUL
ABOUT THE TEDDY BARE
The Teddy Bare is a side snapping nappy. Perfect for bigger babies and parents who want to avoid rise snaps. It fits from approx 4-17kg.
The thirsty insert is great for heavy wetting babies. This nappy comes with a 10cm x 65cm long insert that folds to fit in the nappy. It is made of 3 layers of 450GSM bamboo fleece. The inserts are a universal fit and can be used in the Bare Cub AI2 nappy.
Purchase additional inserts here:
See them in comparison to other Baby Bare nappies in this video.
Teddy Bare nappies have the following features:
- Snaps to the sides rather then across the front.
- Has a double row of snaps allowing more options to fit the nappy to the thighs and waist.
- Is a trim fitting nappy suitable from approximately 4kg - 17kg (toilet training).
- Features tummy elastic to prevent gaping across the front and to prevent the front tabs protruding.
- Comes with a 65cm insert, topped with microsuede to keep baby feeling dry. This insert can be folded to adjust to the size of your child and to customise the absorbency where it is needed most.
- One foldable insert makes this nappy easy to use as it is only a two piece system.
- Is compatible with the snap-in soaker set from the Baby Bare Bare Cub nappies.
- Can be boosted with the addition of a Baby Bare booster.