Mimi and Co and Little Butt Kind have teamed up to bring out their own wipeable cover.
The wipeable cover is for the true minimalist. It is simple and economical, as you can reuse the same cover through multiple nappy changes. The cover only needs to be changed if it is soiled since the fabric is not absorbent, so doesn't hold the smell or moisture. This is a “perfect” night nappy cover, due to its shape, size and double gusset soft elastic design.
- Sustainably made from post-consumer Recycled Plastic (literally taking rubbish and making it into nappies... #genius)
- Quality TPU fabric - a type of PUL that uses heat rather than chemicals in the production process making it softer, stretchier and more environmentally friendly
- Double gusset allows for easy fitting and less leakages overnight
- Soft second gusset for ultimate comfort - this is a game changer for night nappies.
- Wide back elastics for a better fit and even more comfort
- Designed specifically for preflats and night nappies (snap in for trim day use and snap out to allow for the added absorbency overnight).
- TPU Panel in the front and back for leak protection
- Snap in option for inserts (fits most standard inserts)
- Can be used as a swim nappy (same elastics)
- OSFM (one size fits most) suitable from newborn to toddler (approx 3.5kg to 19kg)
Our manufacturers are Sedex(SMETA) audited factories.
SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit) assesses a manufacturer based on the organisation’s standards of labour, health and safety, environment and business ethics and are only certified if they pass all necessary audits.