Kekoa Core large basics modern cloth nappies give your baby the freedom to move with flexible stretch wings, and a light-weight design.
Our new large size give a trimmer "more-like-underwear" fit for toddlers on the go whilst still providing coverage and flexibility for all their adventures.
New rPET PUL made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, helps reduce manufacturing energy by 75% and water consumption by 90% (when compared to virgin polyester fabric). Each nappy saves approximately four plastic bottles from our oceans and landfill. The fabric is lusciously soft and silky.
Our fabrics offer OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 protection so you know what touches your baby goes beyond many of the national and international requirements for chemical safety (our fabrics are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified).
New Zealand owned and designed for the mini explorer in your family.
Extra Large – approx. 12-23kg
Pair of 6-layer bamboo terry inserts (one smaller, one larger)
Boosters/additional inserts can be purchased if needed.
Features:New higher quality flexible stretch wings
- longer length for ease of fit
- for greater movement and fit
- hip snaps to prevent wing droop
- cross over wing snaps for a smaller fit
- quick to draw moisture away
- coloured mesh (varies per print)
- fast to air dry after washing (great in New Zealand’s damp climate)
- easier to clean than traditional internal fabrics
- rPET recycled PUL that's luxuriously soft
- no cover needed
- additional waist snaps for larger fit
- stay-dry tummy panel
- thicker back elastic
- plush leg elastics
- back pocket opening
- to fit from approx. 12kg-23kg
- 2 levels plus undone
Kekoa recommends washing your nappy(ies) on their own before wear. Please see their FAQ page for more information.