Kekoa Core basics modern cloth nappies give your baby the freedom to move with flexible stretch wings, and a light-weight design.
New rPET PUL made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, helps reduce manufacturing energy by 75% and water consumption by 90% (when compared to virgin polyester fabric). Each nappy saves approximately four plastic bottles from our oceans and landfill. The fabric is lusciously soft and silky.
Our fabrics offer OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 protection so you know what touches your baby goes beyond many of the national and international requirements for chemical safety (our fabrics are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified).
New Zealand owned and designed for the mini explorer in your family.
OSFM – approx. 3.5-16kg
Available to purchase as shell only or with a standard insert set which includes:
- 1 x Small size Bamboo terry (6-layers)
- 1 x Standard size Bamboo terry (6-layers)
Kekoa recommends washing your nappy(ies) on their own before first use. Please see their FAQ page for more information.
Features:New higher quality flexible stretch wings
- for greater movement and fit
- hip snaps to prevent wing droop
- cross over wing snaps for a smaller fit
- quick to draw moisture away
- AWJ mesh - colours vary per nappy print
- fast to air dry after washing (great in New Zealand’s damp climate)
- easier to clean than traditional internal fabrics
- rPET recycled PUL that's luxuriously soft
- no cover needed
- stay-dry tummy panel
- thicker back elastic
- plush leg elastics
- back pocket opening
- to fit from approx. 3.5kg-16kg