Say it with me now: "I won't lose anything ever again".
The Zazi Super Loop connects pretty much anything to anything. You can even connect one loop to another loop to make a super long loop. The world is your oyster.
Simply loop it around something and secure by pushing the pearl at the end into one of the 6 shells. The friction of the silicone will keep a good hold of whatever you're worried about losing, and you can connect the pearl and shell at the other end to something static. Voila!
Need some inspo as to when and where to use a Super Loop?
How about you Super Loop your...
- bottle to the high chair
- teether to the car seat
- straw cup to the pushchair
- cuddly toy to their backpack
- handbag to the pram handle
- phone to your handbag
- keys to the nappy bag
Let's be smart here, folks. The Super Loop is a length of rope-like material and won't be safe for your little one to be left unattended with for risk of strangulation. Let's put kids' safety as THE TOP PRIORITY and stick to these rules:
- Only attach Super Loop to a static item - not to your child or their clothes
- Never leave a child unattended with a Super Loop or any other toy that's like a rope
- This isn't a teether so discourage your little one from biting it - it's for keeping your stuff close!
- NEVER attach it to the cot or anywhere near where your little one is sleeping
- Remove from the pushchair if your little one falls asleep in it
A few reasons why we love them:
- Stops you from losing everything!
- Free of BPA and phthalates
- 100% food grade silicone
- Bacteria and mould resistant
- Really easy to clean
Silicone is a wonder of a material in the baby world, most importantly because it’s food-safe and BPA-free. It’s also odour and stain resistant, hypoallergenic and a breeze to clean. As it’s so long lasting and can be used time and time again, this makes silicone a much better and sustainable option compared with plastic.
When you use silicone, you’re saving the planet by choosing products that are made from natural materials (did you know it’s made from sand?!) so ka pai!
Size: 510mm (length) by 22mm (width)
We've done our best to capture our beautiful product colours accurately but they may vary depending on your screen settings.