What is a pocket nappy? A pocket nappy is a modern cloth nappy with a waterproof PUL outer layer and a microsuede lining with a gap (aka pocket). You can stuff the inserts into the pocket or lay them on top of the pocket - our pocket design allows you to snap them in place either way.
Our pocket nappies come in both velcro or snap closure.
- One size fits most (OSFM) from approx 3-15kgs
- 4 rows of rise snaps giving 4 size settings (3 snapped + 1 unsnapped)
- Tummy panel leak guard to help prevent wicking and leaks
- Anchor snaps at both ends of the nappy to snap in inserts
- Dual pocket openings
Our Snap closure nappies also feature:
- Hip snaps & crossover snaps to give a good fit and help prevent wing droop
Our Velcro closure nappies also feature:
- Wide velcro tabs & waist strip to give a good, secure fit
- Washing tabs to stick down velcro in the wash
Velcro nappies are probably the easiest cloth nappies to use as they're so similar to using disposables and are perfect for wriggly babies who need a quick nappy change.
Please note: The pictures displayed may look different due to camera & computer lighting variations and prints may be orientated slightly different due to where the fabric has been cut and sewn.