100% Pure New Zealand Lanolin
Almost plastic free packaging (only jar lid seal that isn't).
Similar to substances found in humans skin - it acts as an excellent emollient - helping to sooth, moisturize and protect the skin whilst also functioning as an occlusive to help prevent moisture loss through the epidermis.
High in alpha hydroxy acids, which are commonly touted as having anti-aging and wrinkle reducing properties.
New Zealand lanolin is rich in Vitamin D3
Available in 2 grades - Raw & EP (European Pharmacopeia) grade in a range of sizes.
- Lighter in colour
- More refined
- Meets the stringent requirements of the European Pharmacopeia (EP)
- New Zealand lanolin is rich in Vitamin D3
Lanolin has a multitude of uses including, but not limited to:
- Skin protection & heals little cuts
- Lanolizing wool covers for cloth nappies
- Nipple salve for breastfeeding mothers
- Sunburn healing & protection
- Tame flyaways and frizzy hair
- Eyebrow soap for feathery and fluffy brow look
- Heals and protects cracked heels
- Heals chapped lips
- A base ingredient for all kinds of creams, gels, balms and salve
- Also known as 'wool grease', this is the rawest form of lanolin. It has been cleaned, but is not classified as pharmaceutical grade
- Darker in colour
- Distinctive sheep-like odour
Raw lanolin uses:
- Mechanical lubricant
- Effective for long term corrosion protection / rust proofing on metals
- Helps prevent barnacle and slime growth on boat hulls and propellers
- Helps to waterproof surfaces and objects - won’t wash off or dry out easily
- Excellent in restoring and protecting leather
- Protection for dog paws and horse hooves through prevention of drying / cracking with added benefits of helping to heal cuts, scrapes and burns
- Lanolizing wool covers for cloth nappies - please note that it will have a sheep-like odour
Please note: We cannot take responsibility for any allergic reactions a user may have. If a reaction does occur, please discontinue use.