What is a pocket nappy? A pocket nappy is a modern cloth nappy with a waterproof PUL outer layer and a microsuede lining with a gap (aka pocket). You can stuff the inserts into the pocket or lay them on top of the pocket - our pocket design allows you to snap them in place either way.
Our pocket nappies come in both velcro or snap closure.
- One size fits most (OSFM) from approx 3-15kgs
- 4 rows of rise snaps giving 4 size settings (3 snapped + 1 unsnapped)
- Tummy panel leak guard to help prevent wicking and leaks
- Anchor snaps at both ends of the nappy to snap in inserts
- Dual pocket openings
Our Snap closure nappies also feature:
- Hip snaps & crossover snaps to give a good fit and help prevent wing droop
Our Velcro closure nappies also feature:
- Wide velcro tabs & waist strip to give a good, secure fit
- Washing tabs to stick down velcro in the wash
Velcro nappies are probably the easiest cloth nappies to use as they're so similar to using disposables and are perfect for wriggly babies who need a quick nappy change.
You can purchase a shell on it's own, or with inserts included. Additional inserts can be purchased here.
Std Bamboo Cotton Insert:
4 layer (340gsm), rectangular, pre-shrunk insert.
Snap in options are available - click the link above.
Premium Insert Set:
Includes 1x Bamboo Cotton Insert & 1 Hemp Cotton Insert which snap together and into most standard nappy shells or you can stuff them into a pocket.
These hourglass shaped inserts give extra coverage for more absorbency. The bamboo cotton is a super soft, 5 layer (280gsm) insert and the hemp cotton is a 3 layer (360gsm) insert. You can use the bamboo on it's own or snap the hemp insert underneath as a booster. As with most natural fibres, these inserts will shrink a little, but we have made them extra large to accommodate the shrinkage.
Please note: The pictures displayed may look different due to camera & computer lighting variations and prints may be orientated slightly different due to where the fabric has been cut and sewn.